Essential Audio Tools products have a warranty period of two years from date of purchase. This warranty covers manufacturing defects and failures within product’s specifications.
When warranty is claimed the original bill with the buyer’s name and date of purchase should be presented.
Warranty will void if:
• The device has not been used in conformance with the user manual.
• The device is used in an industrial environment.
• The bill has been altered or made illegible.
• Modifications or repairs have been performed by non-authorized persons.
• Malfunction is caused by device-external conditions, like among other things:
overloading, atmospheric discharges and fire or water damages.
Warranty is limited to internal damages regarding the multiplier, power cords and audio tools themselves: all eventual consequential damages are not covered by warranty.